Use our interactive Itinerary Planner to map your perfect Passport weekend.
Sonoma Wine Country’s Premier Wine & Food Festival
Interactive Passport Itinerary Planner
How to use the planner:
1. Browse the 2017 Participating Wineries below the map.
2. When you see a winery you’re interested in, click to read a sneak peak on their theme!
3. If you decide this is a Must-See! select, “Add to Itinerary.”
4. Now, you can add in your starting location, be it your home or hotel, as well as your ending location.
5. Click the small ‘x’ next to the winery’s name if you no longer want them included on your itinerary.
6. Once you’ve made your perfect Passport Adventure, select “Print Itinerary” or “Send by email” to save.
7. Last step is to wait eagerly until April 29th & 30th!
See you in April!
As an event we do not accept buses larger than 24-passengers. Please note that not all of our wineries are able to accommodate any size buses or limos. If you plan on travelling with a group, please refer to this document or check the winery description above to ensure they can accommodate your party.
Download all 2017 – Winery Themes here.