We’re so proud to be Sonoma Wine Country’s Premier Wine & Food Festival. But in order to stay that way, we are constantly rethinking the wine experience.
So, for our 30th Year of Passport, we knew we had to add in some new and fun surprises to celebrate!
Here’s whats new for 2019:
- A Common Theme. All of our wineries are celebrating this year! Theme announcements start next week, so be on the look-out. Psst… get a sneak peak on our itinerary planner.
- Our Vintage Soiree goes Birthday Celebration at the Ranch at Lake Sonoma. In its 2nd year, this Friday night event includes 30+ wines, a tasting reception, a sit-down dinner, gourmet s’mores, AND dancing – all with a view! More event details here.
- Get your wine education on with a legendary Founders Panel moderated by SF Chronicle’s Esther Mobley at Comstock Wine’s Prelude Lunch! Taste through the best of the past 30 years of Dry Creek Valley with a guided tasting and followed by lunch. Check out all of our Prelude to Passport lunches.
- Try and find one of our roaming pop-up parties to get your (free) slush on with Healdsburg favorite – Amy’s Wicked Slush. Amy is hand crafting a Passport slush flavor for this event. What do you think it will be?
And sometimes, you don’t mess with a good thing. Here’s what’s returning:
- 41 of your favorite Dry Creek Valley wineries with above and beyond food & wine pairings.
- Too bad you can’t be in more than one place at once because all of our Prelude lunches this year are incredible!
- Our presenting sponsor, The San Francisco Chronicle is back! Make sure you stop by and say, “hi!” at their truck at Timber Crest Farms for a free gift. And don’t forget to pick up a copy of the Sunday paper on February 17th for a special Passport Event Guide.
- Our vineyard tours showcase the best of Dry Creek Valley.
Get your boots dirty in the vineyard and learn from the experts themselves.
Tickets for Passport are available now!