MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR 2021 – PASSPORT RETURNS ON APRIL 24 + 25!
Interactive Passport Itinerary Planner – stay tuned for 2021 programming information
How to use the planner:
1. Browse the 2020 Participating Wineries below the map.
2. When you see a winery you’re interested in, click to read a sneak peak on their theme!
3. If you decide this is a Must-See! select, “Add to Itinerary.”
4. Now, you can add in your starting location, be it your home or hotel, as well as your ending location.
5. Click the small ‘x’ next to the winery’s name if you no longer want them included on your itinerary.
6. Once you’ve made your perfect Passport Adventure, select “Print Itinerary” or “Send by email” to save.
7. Last step is to wait eagerly until April 25th & 26th!
See you in April!
Tickets go on sale to the public on February 1st at 10am pst.
As an event we do not accept buses larger than 24-passengers.
Please note that not all of our wineries are able to accommodate any size buses or limos.
If you plan on travelling with a group, please check the winery description above to ensure they can accommodate your party.