OUR 2019 EVENT HAS NOW PASSED.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR 2020 – PASSPORT RETURNS ON APRIL 25 + 26!
Continue reading for prior event information. Check back for updates beginning in winter 2019.
Interactive Passport Itinerary Planner
How to use the planner:
1. Browse the 2019 Participating Wineries below the map.
2. When you see a winery you’re interested in, click to read a sneak peak on their theme!
3. If you decide this is a Must-See! select, “Add to Itinerary.”
4. Now, you can add in your starting location, be it your home or hotel, as well as your ending location.
5. Click the small ‘x’ next to the winery’s name if you no longer want them included on your itinerary.
6. Once you’ve made your perfect Passport Adventure, select “Print Itinerary” or “Send by email” to save.
7. Last step is to wait eagerly until April 27th & 28th!
See you in April!
Tickets go on sale to the public on February 1st at 10am pst.
As an event we do not accept buses larger than 24-passengers.
Please note that not all of our wineries are able to accommodate any size buses or limos.
If you plan on travelling with a group, please check the winery description above to ensure they can accommodate your party or reference this document.